Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Florals: Bella Mag Collab

Two weeks ago I did a quick street style shoot in the city for a fun feature with Bella Magazine coming in March.  I wasn't able to get all of the images, but I really wanted to share this outfit on the blog!


Photo By: Philip Fischetti

Floral Cardi: Forever21 (similar) / Shirt: Target (here)/ Jeans: Dittos (here) / Shoes: Aldo 
Bag: Galian (here) c/o / Necklace: WildButterfly / Sunglasses: Target 

  I'll make this post short and sweet :) I recently got this floral piece and I love it.  I found it the day before the shoot and didn't have much time to style it, so I went with dark denim and a long sleeve red shirt.  I envisioned something else but couldn't find the other pieces I wanted.  I've always been a fan of the floral/stud combo so I added this bag, which I think is such a great statement piece.  Some people shy away from wearing winter whites & floral print, but I'm all for it!  I really want to style this cardi again so I'm hoping to come up with something else soon.  It was a cold NYC day, but I definitely had spring time on my mind.

Special thanks to Dana Prigge & Derek Warburton for this opportunity.  Can't wait to see the issue!
Have a great day loves<3

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is beauty girl

    <a href="http://www.fashionwithfun.com/latest-collection-saree-dresses/>Fashion with fun</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat is very cute, the outfit is so bright and attractive , you look fabulous babe...
    Dab :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit :)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i've never been big on floars esp coats,but that looks amazing!!!! Finally started my new blog,feel free to check it out, Thanks
    http://miliorenababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh love! This coat is marvelous! Super cute and chic
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!! That coat is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that cardi!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bright red top from Target contrasts very nicely with your lovely Forever 21 floral print cardigan. I love your WildButterfly Heart Necklace. Congratulations on being featured in Bella Magazine in March.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments mean so much to me! Your kind words never go unnoticed. Thanks so much for all the love & support xo